LOKI HELMET PAPERCRAFT PDF

A website blog about papercraft and scale paper model. Model making using paper or card board. Loki Helmet Papercraft. Thursday, 12 July Rauf Raphanus Mask and Costume. E-mail · Print. Download. Loki Helmet Papercraft. Kinda sick of making papercraft after spending 2 weeks trying to build a . some times I just google ‘papercraft loki helmet’ and look up all the.

Author: Tar Taurg
Country: Bangladesh
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Personal Growth
Published (Last): 27 October 2009
Pages: 301
PDF File Size: 16.61 Mb
ePub File Size: 3.90 Mb
ISBN: 911-2-81122-794-5
Downloads: 24900
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Gajinn

Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.

Further reading Older post Newer post. The shoulder piece was the trickiest part — primarily because I strayed from the formula.

Marvel – Loki Helmet Life Size Papercraft Free Download

I had a leather coat hanging in the closet that had managed to get a hole in it a few years back, so the decision was made that this coat would get cut up and become all of the leather pieces for the costume. Not a single picture was taken. For those who are unaware, Worbla is a thermoplastic material. Then I cut loads of little pieces of Worbla, heated them up and formed them together like clay and attached them as closely as I could manage over my guidelines.

Keep in mind that you can liki this foam — so make your cuts close to where you want them and use sandpaper or a rasp or something to fine tune. So what did I do?

I glued some tin foil on the back of the gem to help reflect the light through it. Just foam, superglue, and more plastic jewels. Before and after sanding.

I would just have to do my best to make the two bracers match. Basically, you have to go back and forth lok the two horns doing a bit of work, helmeet looking at the other horn and replicating the work you just did. Once the layers were dry, I noticed that they were still pretty rough.

Loki Helmet Papercraft

To save time, we went The Avengers route honestly just because it seemed to have less pieces than most of the others. Luckily one of the employees helped me chop it up right there in the store so that it would fit into the trunk of my car. So, once I had the basic outline of the horn shapes cut out and glued up, I set about trying to shape them into actual horns. You see, depending on whose cosplay you look at, or which screencap you see online of the actual armor piece, they all seem to be slightly different.

  INTRODUCCION A LA PUBLICIDAD BILLOROU PDF

I used a combination of clay sculpting tools and the tools from an old iPhone repair kit to get into the creases and edges to make the details as sharp as I could manage.

I spent an entire day in my friends garage sanding one horn, comparing, sanding the other horn, comparing, etc.

After a bit of back and forth with my wife about how overboard we were willing paapercraft go with it, we set about making plans. Worbla is pretty easy to cut with a decent pair of scissors, but it is easier if you heat it first.

I am not sure if there is any difference between the two colors — but the blue foam worked just fine. Your email address will not be published.

In retrospect, I should have gotten the quick cure stuff cause the stuff I bought had a 24 hour cure time. The raised bumps were made using some of those little plastic jewels that you can find at hobby stores — everything else is just foam and superglue.

Basically for the hair, I used the v-cuts that I had previously made and made indentations in the Worbla to serve as a guide. After cutting it off, I used the template, drew some sketches to make a lloki detailed template that matched as closely as my limited skills and timeline could manage the screenshots from the movie, then transferred it and cut the pieces out of craft foam.

Seriously, this was taken with a Galaxy S5.

In retrospect, I probably should have just gotten some 2 inch thick foam and left the glue gun in the closet. After priming, several coats of paint were sprayed. Added 3 drops of green food coloring to the mix and poured the resin into the mold. I wish that I had thought about this beforehand though, because when you are cutting and sanding the foam into shape, hot glue dries pretty hard and is terrible to try to get through with sandpaper or a knife.

  CAMINUL ADVENTIST PDF

The whole thing was transferred over to craft foam, cut out, and glued together. We covered her arm in seran wrap and duct tape on which a basic template outline was drawn. I used a bit of vaseline in the mold to act as a release and set about mixing up the resin.

First she gathered TONS of reference images and went to the fabric store to purchase a load of green fabric. I was lucky enough that one of the comic book shops in the area carries it — so I popped over and picked up a large sheet. Went back to the headpiece. So, after all the foam pieces were covered, detailed, and formed, everything was coated in about 5 layers of wood glue. On the same bracer.

To begin with, it is super detailed. Then I used the same template to cut out and glue all of the additional papercrfat that looked like they were supposed to have depth. Now that I had all of the armor pieces completed in foam, it was time to start covering them in Worbla.

Loki Cosplay – Halloween — Shawn Rabensburg

The rest of it was magic. After priming and painting, it dawned on me that I had no clue how to attach the bracers to her. As I mentioned earlier, most of the rest of the costume was done by my wife.

Everywhere that I found online suggests using the pink type of foam, but all I could find at my local hardware store was blue.